If you’re a fan of gritty rock n roll, chances are you grew up playing air guitar in your bedroom while cranking your favourite Motörhead record at full volume. Net Entertainment has created a game for that head-banging Motörhead fan within us all, bringing the original band members to the reels as part of the NetEnt Rocks trilogy of music inspired pokie games.
Leo Vegas Casino is celebrating the arrival of this awesome new slot game with the launch of the Leo Vegas Rock Festival, where players can win thousands of dollars in cash, or even an electric guitar signed by the late rock legend Lemmy himself. You don’t need to be a Motörhead fan to get involved, as gameplay on any of the casino games at Leo Vegas applies. Here’s how to get involved with the Leo Vegas Rock Festival:
- Register at LeoVegas.com to claim your 200% matched deposit new player welcome bonus, with a side of 200 free spins to use on selected games.
- Make a real money deposit using AUD and start playing any casino game at Leo Vegas between September 22nd and October 24th.
- For every $10 you wager, you’ll earn one entry ticket to the grand prize raffle draw and one point towards your place on the Rock Festival weekly leaderboard.
- Earn double points by playing the NetEnt Rocks games Motörhead, Guns N’ Roses or Jimi Hendrix on your desktop, or earn triple points playing these games at Leo Vegas’s award winning mobile casino.
- Get an additional ticket to the major prize draw every time you’re dealt an Ace of Spades while playing at the Leo Vegas Celebrity Blackjack Party live dealer table.
- Secure a position in the top 100 points earners each week to win a cash prize, while one lucky player will be drawn at random on the 25th of October to win the guitar signed by Lemmy.
Leo Vegas is awarding weekly cash prizes in a whacky order, in keeping with the wild and anarchist behaviour that’s always been endorsed and encouraged by the hard drinking, hard rocking members of Motörhead:
- 1st place – $5000
- 2nd place – $3000
- 3rd – 5th place – $1000
- 6th – 9th place – $500
- 10th place – $1000
- 11th – 19th place – $250
- 20th place $1000
- 21st – 29th place $100
- 30th place – $1000
- 31st – 39th place – 100 free spins on Motörhead pokies
- 40th place – $1000
- 41st – 49th place – 100 free spins on Motörhead pokies
- 50th place – $1000
- 51st – 100th place – 50 Free Spins on Motörhead pokies
Be mindful that your points refresh every week during the promotional period, so play within each of these leaderboard periods to get as far up the ladder as possible:
Leaderboard One: 22nd – 28th September
Leaderboard Two: 29th September – 5th October
Leaderboard Three: 6th – 12th October
Leaderboard Four: 13th – 19th October
Leaderboard Five: 20th – 24th October
NetEnt’s Motörhead pokies game is available for instant-play directly over your Web browser at both Leo Vegas’s desktop and mobile casinos, where it can also be sampled for free in practice mode before committing to real money play. It’s a five-reel video slot game with 76 pay-lines, featuring wilds, scatters, free spins, mystery reels and a special bomber feature. The soundtrack features five of Motörhead’s biggest hits, Ace of Spades, Iron Fist, Killed by Death and Overkill.
Leave a Reply