32Red Casino is high on Olympic fever (as we know from the Road to Rio promo which is still in full swing), and now they’re offering a way for pokies lovers to join the excitement of the games thanks to the $10,000 Slots Decathlon.
In the Olympics, the decathlon sees elite athletes competing in a series of 10 gruelling sporting events in order to determine the best of the best. The Slots Decathlon pits pokies players against pokies players in a teamwork environment to create some friendly competition and establish the top group. With cash prizes available for both teams, ultimately everyone’s a winner, with the gold medal team splitting $7,000 in prizes while the silver team walks away with a sweet losing prize of $3,000.
This exciting competition is available exclusively to registered players at 32Red Casino. Here’s how to take part in the Slots Decathlon:
- Login to your 32Red account, or if you’re new, sign up here to claim a free $10 bonus, with no deposit required.
- Make a real money deposit to your account, which 32Red will match with $32 for every $20 you deposit.
- Opt-in to this promotion by entering your username and selecting to join either Team A or Team B.
- Play the qualifying pokies for your team between Tuesday August 16th and Sunday August 21st.
- Whichever team wagers the most spins within the promotional period will score the gold prize of $7,000 cash, which is distributed to each player based on the percentage of their contribution to the total score.
Gameplay on both mobile and desktop will qualify – here’s the games that are included as part of the Slots Decathlon:
Team A – Wild Orient, SunTide, Dragon Dance, Reel Spinner, Jurassic Park
Team B – Ariana, Pretty Kitty, Lucky Leprechaun, Burning Desire, Bikini Party
You can check the progress of your team and your individual position within the team at any time on the Slots Decathlon promo page, with leaderboards for both teams updated every 15 minutes. All prizes will be automatically credited to the winning team before 5PM (CET) on Monday 22nd August.
Leave a Reply